You can have Shepherds Pie using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 2 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
Shepherds Pie step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Peel then cube potatoes. Boil potatoes till soft. Remove potatoes from the water..
- Add 4 tablespoons, 1 teaspoon paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon salt of butter to the potatoes. Mash all the ingredients together..
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a pan. Chop up a small onion. Saute the onion in the pan for 4-5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable broth to the pan, then 1 cup of celery..
- Chop up 2 medium carrots. Add the carrots to the pan. Cook for 6-7 minutes..
- Add 1 cup frozen peas and 1 cup frozen corn to the pan..
- Mash up a clove of garlic. Add the garlic to the pan.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Put vegetable mix in a baking pan. Put the potatoes over the vegetables..
- Bake for an hour or till fully cooked..