Lemon Garlic Chicken.
You can have Lemon Garlic Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbls of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbls of flour.
- You need 1 cup of half & half.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 3 tbls of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Montreal chicken seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh chopped parsley for garnish.
Lemon Garlic Chicken step by step
- Bake chicken with olive oil and Montreal chicken seasoning for 20 minutes at 350.
- In a cast iron skillet add about a tbls olive oil and brown chicken breasts on medium heat. Remove chicken..
- In the pan place butter, onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook about a minute.
- Sprinkle flour over the top of the mixture. Mix in while still on medium heat.
- Stir in half & half and chicken broth and stir while cooking until completely blended.
- Bring to a boil then turn heat to simmer until thickened then add 2 tbls lemon juice. Add chicken back in. Squirt 1 tbls of lemon juice over the chicken. Garnish with fresh parsley..