From Aichi Viet Cong Ramen.
You can cook From Aichi Viet Cong Ramen using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of From Aichi Viet Cong Ramen
- You need 2 of portions Soy sauce flavoured ramen noodles.
- You need 4 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- It’s 1/5 of Carrot.
- It’s 4 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/3 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 3 of Red chili peppers (sliced into rounds).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ●Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- It’s 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil for stir frying.
From Aichi Viet Cong Ramen instructions
- Chop the carrot into rectangles, cut the pork belly into 2 cm wide strips, and roughly chop the cabbage. Cut the Chinese chives into 5 cm lengths, and slice the garlic..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add the garlic, and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the pork belly, Doubanjian, red chili peppers, and continue stir-frying. Simultaneously, cook the soy sauce flavoured ramen noodles..
- Add the carrot, cabbage, and bean sprouts to Step ②, and continue stir-frying. Season with the ● ingredients. Add the Chinese chives, and drizzle with the sesame oil. Put the meat and vegetables over the noodles, and done..