Cheesy Chicken with spinach pasta bake.
You can have Cheesy Chicken with spinach pasta bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken with spinach pasta bake
- It’s 1 lb of cooked chicken diced or shredded.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked pasta.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of frozen spinach thawed (double if using fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko.
- Prepare 3 T of butter.
Cheesy Chicken with spinach pasta bake step by step
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray 9×13 casserole.
- Mix all ingredients except panko and butter. Put in casserole..
- Melt butter and mix with panko. Sprinkle on top of casserole..
- Bake for 25 minutes or until panko is golden and sides are bubbling..