Sausage and Potato Foil Packs.
You can have Sausage and Potato Foil Packs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage and Potato Foil Packs
- You need 10 of mild Italian sausage links (could use hot or sweet as well).
- You need 12 of small yellow potatoes, cut in half.
- You need 1 1/2 of Lrg. Yellow onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 pkg. of Baby carrots, halved.
- Prepare 8 of Jalapenos, seeds and ribs removed and sliced.
- You need 1 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of Dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s of Heavy Duty Foil.
Sausage and Potato Foil Packs step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F..
- In a lrg. skillet over med-high heat brown sausage links flipping often. (Don't overcrowd the pan, cook in 2 separate batches or with 2 skillets.) About 15 min..
- Meanwhile, in a lrg. bowl toss remaining ingredients..
- Remove sausages from pan and let rest 5-10 min. Slice in bite size chunks. Combine with vegetables..
- Shape 6 foil boats. Fill with sausage and vegetables. Place a peice of sliced butter on top and cover with another piece of foil loosely creating a pack..
- Place foil packs on sheet pans and cook 1 hr. Let stand for 10 min to let cool a bit. (I know it's hard!) Enjoy!.