Honey Maple Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, honey maple cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Maple Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Honey Maple Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey maple cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Maple Cookies:
- Take 1 stick of salted butter (softened and cubed).
- Get 1/3 Cup of Sugar or sugar substitute.
- Take 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 1/4 cup of Honey.
Steps to make Honey Maple Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix together butter and sugar until it’s frosting consistency. You can use a mixer, but it’s better to use a spoon if working with sugar substitute like baking Splenda..
- Mix all other ingredients together until a dough forms. Knead the dough firmly to get all clumps out. Might need to lightly flour your hands and countertop to prevent the dough from making you sticky..
- Place dough in the fridge for twenty-thirty minutes so it firms up.
- Remove dough from the fridge, then form spheres onto a cookie sheet lines with parchment paper..
- Cook for 12 minutes then let cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food honey maple cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!