Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh. See great recipes for Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh too! See great recipes for Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh too! See great recipes for Spinach hand pies, Pull apart cherry pie, Pumpkin pie too!
I am a massive kibbeh fan, and kibbeh recipes are pretty diverse in Lebanon and the Middle East! I am guessing most of you are familiar with the fried torpedo-shaped kibbeh stuffed with minced meat! See more ideas about Lebanese recipes, Middle eastern recipes, Mediterranean recipes. You can have Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh
- Prepare 1 kg of canned pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 cups of fine bulgur.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of – For the filling:.
- You need 500 g of spinach, shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of canned chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts, coarsely ground.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, finely chopped.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup, if available.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
Baked kubbeh (kibbeh bel saineh) – Chef in disguise Lebanese Kebbeh Recipe – How To Make Lebanese Kebbeh – Dale Food If you had a hard time pronouncing my Awwameh or hareeseh post titles I thought I would add another middle eastern dish to you list of yummy yet tricky to say dishes. Baked pumpkin and cracked wheat pie. baked ground beef and cracked wheat pie. The payoff here is split between a pumpkin-bulgur dough and a tangy chickpea-onion filling that is loaded with green leafy, sumac, pomegranate molasses and cumin powder!! The end result is a dish singing with flavors!!
Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh instructions
- Strain very well the pumpkin puree. It is very important to drain all the water from it..
- Put the drained pumpkin in a food processor and add the bulgur, flour and salt. Blend until you get a well combined pumpkin paste. Put the paste in the refrigerator for 30 min..
- To prepare the filling, put the olive oil in a pot over medium heat, add the chopped onions and stir for 2 min..
- Add the chickpeas, spinach, pomegranate syrup, pepper and salt. Stir the mixture over medium heat for 5 min. Remove from heat then add the walnuts and stir. Leave the stuffing aside to cool..
- Preheat the oven to medium heat..
- Divide the pumpkin paste into two parts. Coat a large oven pan with 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil..
- Spread evenly the first half of the paste in the pan so as to cover the entire surface. Top it evenly with the filling then spread the other half of the paste so as to cover the filling..
- Using a knife, make cuts on the surface of the pumpkin pie in the shape of lozenges or small squares..
- Put the pan in the preheated oven for around 30 min..
- Remove and cut into pieces. Serve hot or cold..
See more ideas about Mediterranean recipes, Recipes, Lebanese recipes. baked ground beef and cracked wheat pie. See more ideas about Lebanese recipes, Food and Middle eastern recipes. See more ideas about Kibbeh recipe, Armenian recipes and Food recipes. A Middle Eastern dish, Kibbeh is made of bulghur cracked wheat, minced onions, and lean ground beef, lamb, goat or camel meat and topped off with spices, like cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and clove. See more ideas about Lebanese recipes, Food recipes and Middle eastern recipes.