Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce. The Best Yogurt Sauce Fish Recipes on Yummly Fish And Chips With Lemon Yogurt Sauce And Salad, Smoked Fish Platter With Honey-mustard Dill Sauce And Cucumber-coriander Yogurt, Honey Lemon Salmon Wraps (with Garlic Greek Yogurt Sauce). This recipe for Potatoes in a Creamy Yogurt Sauce is just perfect for those times when you haven't had a chance to get to the grocery store for fresh vegetables.
Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, red pepper, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix cornstarch, salt and pepper on large, flat plate. Place fish in cornstarch mixture; turn to coat both sides with cornstarch mixture. You can cook Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce
- You need 7 pieces of fish(use any kind of fish that are fleshy and have a few bones).
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion paste(1 medium onion).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped finely.
- You need 2 pieces of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of half inch cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 pieces of cardamom.
- Prepare 5-6 of cloves.
- It’s 7-8 of peppercorns.
- It’s to taste of salt.
You will love this Creamy Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce. This recipe is a lighter version, sans the heavy cream, and uses Greek yogurt to attain the authentic creaminess that Alfredo sauce has. Rui Methi a creamy preparation made with milk and fenugreek seed. The fish flavour will be infused with methi.
Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce instructions
- Wash the fish pieces and keep in a large bowl..
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the yoghurt, onion paste, Ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric and chilli powder in a bowl. Mix properly. Add salt to taste..
- Pour the marinade over the fish. Let it marinade for at least two hours..
- To prepare the curry, heat a large pan. Add the mustard oil..
- When the oil is hot, add the whole spices- bay leaves, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and peppercorns..
- Fry the spices for a few seconds and then add the chopped onion. Fry until onion appears transparent..
- Add the fish pieces to the pan along with the marinade..
- Gently mix the fish with the sauce or gravy. Make sure to do this carefully to avoid breaking the fish..
- Let it simmer for at least 10 mind or until the fish is cooked..
- Serve the dish with boiled white rice. Enjoy….
Serve this yogurt with basmati rice, quinoa, or couscous. Use to garnish lamb, chicken or fish kebabs. Spoon a dollop into pureed soups and shellbeans just before serving. Or thin with a little water to make a creamy dressing ideal for romaine or little gem lettuces. fish-free. Add the chicken and marinate for at least two hours, but overnight if possible.