Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
I thought I would make something a little more kid friendly with our overripe bananas, and he was thrilled. These Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are perfect for tiny hands, and taste amazing. These mini muffins are the perfect bite size when you want to snack on something sweet. You can cook Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of unbleached all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt (1/4 tsp).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil (or any light tasting oil- not olive).
- You need 2 of room temp eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of full fat sour cream.
- It’s 2 of very ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (or to taste) chocolate chips.
In case you use less ripe bananas you might need to adjust the amount of sugar. Flourless Banana Chocolate Chip Mini MuffinsEating Well. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins With Applesauce Recipes. Banana Oat Greek Yogurt MuffinsRunning with Spoons.
Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix sugar, oil, extract and eggs and beat on medium speed for 2 min. Add mashed bananas and mix another 1 min.
- Pour 1/2 the flour into the mixture and mix for few seconds until combined.
- Mix in the sour cream until well blended..
- Next put in the rest of the flour mix until just Blended, do NOT overmix..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill 12 muffin tins, or 24 mini muffin tins. I baked these minis for 14 minutes. Regular size muffins I'd say 20-24 min.
The overripe bananas and mini-chocolate chips provide all the sweetness you need in these muffins. Cinnamon and nutmeg add a nice spice of flavors and who doesn't love the addition of chocolate chips?! This recipe is grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free if using dairy-free chocolate chips such as. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate.