Asparagus pork roll. Place two pieces of asparagus on each piece of pork and roll up from the narrow side of the pork. Asparagus Rolls with Pork is a very quick and simple dish, perfect as a starter as well as a side. They are flavoured in not-so-sweet teriyaki sauce to give a Japanese touch to the dish.
Beef and asparagus rolls are known as, aspara nikumaki, in Japanese. Aspara means asparagus; niku means beef and maki means roll or wrap. In this dish, thinly sliced beef is marinated in a sweet. You can cook Asparagus pork roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asparagus pork roll
- You need 100 gram of pork.
- It’s 3 of asparagus.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Soy sause.
- Prepare of White wine or sake.
Roll refreshing and tasty asparagus in pork loin. Spread a slice of pork, and roll a spear of asparagus diagonally, slightly exposing the top and the bottom of the asparagus. Our Asparagus Rolls are delicious, easy to make and will please a crowd. Try our Healthy Living Asparagus Rolls as an appetizer next time you entertain.
Asparagus pork roll instructions
- Peel the skin of the asparagus with a peeler, and then cut it into 3..
- Roll the pork around the asparagus very tightly. If one roll is not enough, roll two. Need to use super thin pork..
- Fry the pork roll with medium heat. No oil needed..
- Put on the lid and wait until the pork roll surface gets slightly burned. Then flip over the roll..
- Add salt, pepper and white wine (or sake). Take off the lid and fry with strong heat. Add a bit of soy sauce in the end..
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is a simple and classic appetizer that is suitable for many different eating preferences. It can also be made ahead! When I worked at a restaurant in high school. Next place the asparagus, goat cheese, and prosciutto horizontally across the roll. Use the mat to roll up the sushi, pinching and squeezing the.