Bread lasagne. We know, Lasagna sheets are not easily available, so I have used the bread instead. Also, the authentic lengthy process of making Lasagna has been made easy. An epic cheese pulltastic inspired lasagne bread bowl recipe for you to try, this is insanely easy to make, fun and super deilicious!
The Best Bread Lasagna Recipes on Yummly Diced Pork Recipe, Leftover Lasagna Bread, Vegetable Lasagna. Featured in: Eating the Arab Roots of Sicilian Cuisine. You can have Bread lasagne using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread lasagne
- It’s 8 of Bread slices without edges.
- Prepare 1 each of Bell peppers red, green and yellow.
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli medium size.
- Prepare 1 small bowl of Corns.
- Prepare 4-5 of Beans.
- It’s 1 packet of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 4-5 tbs of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 7-8 pods of Garlic.
- It’s 1 /4 tsp of Chilli flakes.
Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is also an Italian dish made of stacked layers of this flat pasta alternating with. Lasagne is a classic family favourite! Our lasagne recipe has layers of lean beef mince and tomato sauce – it's a dish the whole family will love.
Bread lasagne step by step
- First of all we need to saute the vegetables…for this chop all the capsicums in cube shape, broccoli in small florets. Beans into small pieces..
- Take a wok add 1 tsp oil add veges and saute it…mix some salt and oregano into it…toss it well and keep aside..
- For white sauce…heat the pan and add butter now add mayonese, cream and milk and mix it well….boil it for few seconds..
- Now add some oregano and salt. Keep it aside..
- For red sauce……take a pan heat it,add oil 2 tsp and add little garlic and give it a toss….then add tomato ketchup and tomato puree…add some salt and oregano…keep it aside..
- While doing platting…Preheat oven at 180 ° for 10 minutes..
- For platting take an oven proof dish….first of all set a layer of bread…then spread sauted vegetables then white sauce then some grated mozzarella cheese again a layer of bread then vegetables then red sauce and a layer of mozzarella cheese….sprinkle some herbs and chilli flakes..
- Now in a pre-heated oven bake it for 20 minutes at 180 °….
- Bread lasagne is ready to eat..
This lasagna recipe calls for uncooked noodles to be baked between layers of cheese and beef in spaghetti sauce. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of Dip eggplant slices into egg mixture, then press each gently into bread crumb mixture. Who doesn't love a rich and delicious lasagne? Cheesy garlic bread is a delicious appetizer and a perfect accompaniment for pastas. Cooking lasagne is one of the easiest recipe.