the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste.
You can cook the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste
- It’s 1 of tortillas.
- Prepare 2 of corn off the cob.
- You need 1 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of tomatoe.
- You need 1/2 large of onion.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 6 of scrambled eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onion.
the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste instructions
- boil some water with some cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt and some butter in it. add potatoes and corn.
- cut up vegetables.
- add some oil to a heated pan over medium high heat and saute onions for 1 minute then add bell peppers. cook until soft about 5-7 minutes.
- After10 minutes remove the corn from the boiling water, then remove the corn from the cob with a knife.
- let the potatoes boil another 2-5 minutes then remove them and slice and dice them motherfuckers up to be home fries. heat a pan with oil over medium high heat, add potatoes. add teaspoon cayenne peppers,some black pepper, some salt and parsley flakes.
- add black beans to onions and bell peppers, stir. cook for 5 minutes.
- scramble eggs.
- Once the potatoes are just about done, about 12 minutes, and a little cheddar cheese and green onion. add vegetable mixture to the potatoes and stir everything up really well. add tomatoes, sir.
- pair tortillas by melting butter or heating oil in a pan, lay tortilla in heated pan until you see bubbles, remove from heat and lay on home plate with oily side face up.
- add scrambled eggs and vegetable mixture to the middle of tortilla. if you like and some sour cream and hot sauce. wrap. serve. enjoy..