Char Siu Pork and Marinated Soft Boiled Eggs for Ramen.
You can cook Char Siu Pork and Marinated Soft Boiled Eggs for Ramen using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Char Siu Pork and Marinated Soft Boiled Eggs for Ramen
- Prepare 400 grams of Pork belly (block).
- It’s 1 of Ramen toppings such as menma, naruto, thin green onions, etc..
- You need 1 of per serving Eggs.
- Prepare of For the seasoning.
- Prepare 350 ml of Pork cooking liquid.
- You need 150 ml of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- You need 3 tbsp of Honey (or sugar).
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need of To poach the pork.
- Prepare 2500 ml of Water.
- You need 1 piece of Ginger.
- You need of For the ramen soup.
- You need 1000 ml of The pork poaching liquid (or chicken soup.
- Prepare 180 ml of Char siu marinating sauce.
Char Siu Pork and Marinated Soft Boiled Eggs for Ramen instructions
- Prepare the pork belly block. Massage it lightly with your hands..
- Roll it up tightly with the fat on the outside, and tie it up with kitchen twine..
- Spread some vegetable oil in a heated frying pan, and brown the surface quickly..
- Put 1500 ml of boiling water, 1 piece of ginger and the pork in a pot, and simmer over low heat for 60 minutes..
- Smash the garlic with the side of a knife so that its flavors are easier to extract. Combine the marinade ingredients and bring to a boil..
- When the pork has finished simmering, put it in the marinade sauce from Step 5 while it's still hot..
- Once the marinade sauce has cooled down, put in the soft boiled eggs you've made previously..
- Cover the contents of the pan with paper towels and pour some of the marinade over it. Leave the pan for 2 hours so that the pork and eggs soak up the flavors. If possible, leave them to marinate overnight..
- Slice the pork while it's cold. If you are using the pork on ramen, thin slices are the best, 3 mm is the ideal thickness. The pork is slippery so be careful when you cut it..
- Chop up the end pieces of the pork to use in other dishes..
- To make the soup for the ramen, add 180 ml of the marinating sauce to every 1000 ml of the pork poaching liquid. Make sure to taste it while you add the marinade little by little, and adjust..
- Top the ramen with the sliced char siu pork, menma, green onions that have been lightly soaked in water, and the marinated soft boiled eggs. Drizzle with sesame oil, and the char siu ramen is done!.
- For authentic roasted char siu pork, see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153688-authentic-char-siu-roast-pork-version-for-new-years.
- You can make a delicious ramen soup using a chicken carcass…
- For the marinated soft boiled eggs, see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144008-seasoned-soft-boiled-eggs.
- Niro-style ramen..