Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken. Easy crockpot chicken has a nice kick from the combination of mustard and chili garlic sauce. Chicken and crockpot just go hand in hand. I never realized how easy chicken is to cook in a crockpot.
Paleo White Chicken Chili. – A Spicy Perspective. Ingredients: chicken breast, olive oil, onion, bell pepper. This crockpot buffalo chicken is best served warm and with a side of either paleo-friendly bread, tortillas, or coleslaw. You can cook Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken
- It’s 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of stone ground mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
I love making homemade paleo coleslaw whenever we have chicken wings or barbecues. It's just so easy to prepare and helps me get rid of the vegetables in my crisper all at once. This spicy crockpot chicken chili stew is so simple to throw together. In fact, my chicken breasts were still frozen when I cut it into large chunks.
Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken step by step
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl..
- Place chicken in the bottom of the crockpot and pour sauce over it..
- Cook on low for 1 1/2 hours. (Depend of chicken breast's size).
- Remove chicken and pour sauce into small sauce pot..
- Heat sauce over medium to a simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve chicken with sauce on top..
- I made rice with veggies as a side dish but you can pick your own side dish..
I really enjoyed this spicy crockpot chicken chili stew even though it was a lot hotter than expected. The thing I really like about this dish is how little time it. This simple recipe for sweet and spicy crockpot chicken combines sweet and sour sauce, barbecue sauce, and chicken in a The chicken becomes meltingly tender when cooked in a slow cooker. You can add any other vegetable to this recipe; I added a chopped green bell pepper the last time I made it. How to make Spicy Latin Chicken in a slow cooker or crock pot This paleo recipe should be served with cauliflower rice or quinoa how ever we used white rice.