Sophie's goats cheese, bacon, pea & asparagus soup. Add the red pepper and continue to cook for another few minutes until the bacon is golden brown and. This fritatta recipe fuses a range of flavours. A great alternative to your average omelette.
As the omelette begins to set at the bottom, top with the goat's cheese. Season generously with pepper and a little salt. Grate some Parmesan over the omelette and place the pan under the hot grill for a minute or two until the eggs. You can have Sophie's goats cheese, bacon, pea & asparagus soup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's goats cheese, bacon, pea & asparagus soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 8 of asparagus stalls.
- It’s 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 20 grams of goats cheese.
- You need 2 of rashers of bacon.
Simply Gourmet: Pea And Goats Cheese Risotto. Pea, Mint and Lettuce soup – Gordon Ramsay. Bacon, pea, and goat cheese frittata. Don't limit yourself to cheese or ham when filling an omelette.
Sophie's goats cheese, bacon, pea & asparagus soup step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Place your bacon on a foil lined baking tray and cook until crispy..
- In a saucepan, begin cooking your vegetables in the stock..
- When they are soft (about 20 minutes) use a hand blender to make your soup smooth..
- Add the goats cheese and blend until mixed in..
- When the bacon is done, crumble it into your soup, and continue simmering for 5 minutes..
- Garnish with a little crumbled bacon and goats cheese, and serve. Enjoy!.
This open Italian version is a meal in itself, and because it is finished under the broiler, doesn't involve any awkward folding or flipping. Fresh figs are stuffed with goat cheese, covered in pecans, wrapped in bacon, then broiled to perfection. Also I REALLY struggled with cooking the bacon all the way through without demolishing the figs in the cooking process. Gordon Ramsay Egg Frittata with Bacon, Pea and Goat's Cheese. Such a fun and festive appetizer for any party or holiday gathering.