Enjoy Ramen Noodle Toppings with Basic Ingredients.
You can cook Enjoy Ramen Noodle Toppings with Basic Ingredients using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Enjoy Ramen Noodle Toppings with Basic Ingredients
- You need 170 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 4 of leaves from a quartered cabbage Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 2 of bunches Mizuna greens.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Chinese chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
Enjoy Ramen Noodle Toppings with Basic Ingredients instructions
- Shred the Chinese cabbage into 0.5 mm thick. Remove stems from the shimeji mushrooms and separate them one by one. Chop the mizuna greens into 5 cm lengths..
- Pour the sesame oil in a heated frying pan. Add the ground pork, all the ☆ ingredients and stir-fry until the colour of the pork changes. I forgot to take a picture of the pork by itself..
- Then add the vegetables except for the mizuna greens, and continue stir-frying until the edges of the Chinese cabbage turn transparent..
- When the edges of the Chinese cabbage turn transparent, and the shimeji mushrooms are coated with the oil, add the mizuna greens. Stir-fry briefly, and you're done..
- Put them on top of your favourite ramen noodles, and enjoy..