Cucumber salad. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages. Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion are tossed in a sweet and tangy vinaigrette for a classic side dish. Smashed cucumbers release different flavor compounds.
This cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day. It's a perfect side for just about anything you put on the grill. I like to serve it alongside chicken, fish or steak. You can have Cucumber salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber salad
- Prepare 1 of organic English cucumber.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 c of diced ham.
- It’s 1/2 c of bacon bits(real bacon).
- You need 1/2 c of pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 c of datolini pasta cooked aldente.
- It’s 1/4 c of real parmisian cheese.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- Prepare 1/2 c of -1 c Italian salad dressing depends on your test.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Colby Jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c of red onion diced.
Looking for the perfect cucumber salad recipe? Vinegar, sugar, salt and onion help compliment this quick-and-easy salad recipe. Creamy Cucumber Salad – just like Grandma made! This classic recipe is made with fresh cucumbers, red onions, fresh dill, and a handful of other ingredients for a side dish that everyone will.
Cucumber salad instructions
- Cook pasta to aldente.
- Chop cucumber tomato and onion.
- In a mixing bowl add pasta chopped veggies and the rest of the ingredients ready to eat.
- Will keep max 2 days in fridge.
Cucumber salad recipes are my absolute favorite! This fast, fresh salad is a winner at every get Strawberry, Cucumber & Honeydew Salad. Strawberries and cucumbers together—I just love this. Cold and crisp English cucumbers and vibrantly flavored red onion slices are tossed with a bright, fresh herb vinaigrette. This easy cucumber salad recipe comes together quickly and with just a few ingredients.