Vegetarian Lasagne. Vegetarian Lasagna to feed a crowd! This one is filled with meaty shiitake and cremini mushrooms, spinach, and ricotta and Mozzarella cheeses. This incredible Vegetarian Lasagna is made with a creamy ricotta and spinach filling as well as layers of roasted vegetables and a homemade tomato lasagna sauce.
Vegetarian lasagna is incredibly easy to make, it's also incredible delicious. Boiling lasagna noodles can be extremely annoying. The noodles always seem to rip when you take them out, plus they curl while you prep everything else. You can cook Vegetarian Lasagne using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagne
- It’s Sheets of lasagne.
- You need 125 ml of Oil.
- You need 100 g of Onions chopped.
- You need Cloves of garlic chopped 2.
- It’s 200 g of Mushrooms sliced.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Courgettes dice.
- Prepare 3 g of Oregano.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes skinned and deseeded and diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomatoe puree.
- You need 300 g of Broccoli.
- It’s 100 g of Carrots.
- You need 25 of Pine nuts.
- Prepare 250 ml of Bechamel sauce.
- It’s 50 g of Parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare 250 ml of Natural yogurt.
I first had veggie lasagna when I was in hospital, and I just HAD to find a better recipe! This collection of vegetarian and vegan lasagnas will help you find the perfect dish for a dinner with family and friends to which some guest might be vegetarians or vegans. Delicious and easy vegetarian lasagna roll ups with zucchini and a lighter cheese filling with garlic and parsley. You'll love this simple twist on classic lasagna.
Vegetarian Lasagne instructions
- Cook the lasagne sheets in boiling, salted water until al dente and drain.
- Heat half the oil and sweat onion and garlic.
- Add mushrooms and continue to cook without colour and season.
- Heat remaining oil in a sauteuse add courgettes and lightly fry.
- Sprinkle oregano.
- Cook until crisp then add tomatoes and tomato puree.
- Add broccoli and carrots then mix pine kernels.
- Make a cheese sauce using bechamel and half grated cheese finish with natural yogurt.
- Grease a suitable ovenproof dish with olive and place lasagne in the bottom.
- Cover with layer of mushrooms then lasagne then broccoli and tomato mixture then lasagne then cheese sauce continue to do this finish with a layer of cheese sauce on top.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese grated.
- Bake in oven at 180° for 20-25 minutes.
We have the perfect recipe for Meat Free Monday! You are going to love this Meatless Lasagna. The Recipe: Roasted Tomato Paleo Vegetarian Lasagna. You'll be wanting to put them on everything after you make this. A really great vegetarian lasagna recipe is a gem to find as this hearty casserole is popular with nearly everyone.