Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast. Today on the blog it's Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts! Stuffed baked chicken breast with spinach and cheeses. Cashew Crusted Chicken Breast over Wilted SpinachRecipesPlus.
The chicken is quite easy to stuff using a butterfly cut stuffing technique. Butterfly chicken breasts, slice lengthwise down the middle but not all the way through. Place a slice of Provolone cheese over each chicken breast. You can cook Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast
- You need 2 of chicken breasts boneless.
- Prepare 2 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- You need 1 (5 oz) of container of baby spinach.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need Dash of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
Add Spinach and garlic on top of cheese. Fold chicken in half like a sandwich keeping the stuffing in. Savory provolone, spinach and shitake mushrooms all stuffed chicken breast, perfectly paired with shaved fennel and arugula greens. These Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts are Low Carb and so delicious.
Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast instructions
- Pre-heat 425.
- In pan add olive oil and garlic over med heat 1-2 min then add spinach and cook for another 2-3 min..
- Butterfly chicken breasts and plave Provolone slice, garlic, and spinach inside. Then fold the chicken breast..
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika and then bake for 30-35 min.
So simple to make, just butterfly the chicken breasts, add spinach, provolone. Dip them in Shake & Bake mix. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Dinner recipes and Meals. So simple to make, just butterfly the chicken breasts, add spinach, and provolone cheese. Then just wrap it and bake it!