Panko Baked Chicken Strips.
You can cook Panko Baked Chicken Strips using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panko Baked Chicken Strips
- It’s 2 each of boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 each of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of Seasoned Panko Bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of your favorite hot sauce.
Panko Baked Chicken Strips step by step
- Combine hot sauce, eggs in a bowel or Ziploc, add chicken mix thoroughly, let sit for 30 minutes..
- Combine bread crumbs with chicken and coat.
- But in 400°F oven, cook for 25 minutes. Cook until crunchy or internal temperature reaches 165°F. Use your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy.