You can cook Leek Omelette using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leek Omelette
- It’s of EGGS.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of ADDITIONAL ADD ON OPTION.
- Prepare 2 slice of chedder cheese strip or any cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of leek slice thinly into rings.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of OPTIONAL GARNISH.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each of heinz tomato and chili sauce.
Leek Omelette instructions
- Season eggs then set aside.
- With butter lightly sauté leeks 1 minute then add beaten eggs.
- Additional add on chedder cheese then cover lid for 2 minute till cheese are melted and eggs are lightly brown and crisps.
- Flip one side of the omelette and serve as a light diet brunch or sandwich fillings or as side dish.
- OPTIONAL SERVING LEEKS OMELETTE TOP HEINZ TOMATO AND CHILI SAUCE.