Eggplant and swiss. Swiss chard, thick stems trimmed, chopped Eggplant and Swiss Chard Allergy. Allergies can be related to a person's reaction to experiencing an unusual change which can happen mostly because of any specific part of a plant. Add the eggplant and season with salt and pepper.
Top with the Swiss cheese slices. Arrange eggplant slices on the bottom of the pot and cover with the onions and garlic. Add Swiss chard or spinach to the pot and bring to a boil. You can cook Eggplant and swiss using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant and swiss
- You need 2 medium of eggplant, aubergine.
- You need 1/2 lb of sliced swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweetener.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cover tightly, reduce heat, and simmer slowly for about. pepper and salt to taste. Place flour, egg whites and panko in separate shallow dishes. Dredge eggplant slices in flour, dip in egg whites and coat with panko. Place on Swiss Diamond Double-Burner Grill Pan in a single layer.
Eggplant and swiss step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and slice the eggplant. Slice the tomato..
- Season the eggplant and tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan add tomato sauce, sweetener, salt, basil, and oregano. Simmer 7 minutes. Done..
- Fry the eggplant in a quarter cup of oil and half cup of butter. Fry in batches adding the butter as needed..
- Put the eggplants on a baking pan. Then stack them with eggplant, parmesan cheese and Add quarter slice of swiss cheese. Add tomato and then a half of slice swiss cheese. Add sauce, and more parmesan cheese. Add eggplant then swiss on top. Add sauce and parmesan cheese..
- Bake 30 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy.
While Swiss Chard (of any color) isn't something we buy often (maybe due to its Arrange eggplant slices in single layer on prepared baking sheets. Brush both sides of eggplant slices with olive oil. Shrimp, Rainbow Swiss Chard, and Fried Eggplant Hey Y'all! I'm back with another healthy recipe. See more ideas about Eggplant lasagna, Lasagna, Eggplant.