Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta. When you roast tomatoes in a little olive oil and sea salt, it enhances their natural flavor and gives them an almost smoky, fire-roasted taste, which pairs perfectly with the creamy garlic sauce. Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes and Garlic. Using cherry tomatoes saves time so if you use other kinds of tomatoes it may take longer.
Join Eric from Simply Elegant Home Cooking as he. I am convinced that roasted garlic makes everything better. Roasted garlic is one of those things that's easy to make a lot of. You can cook Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1 of whole head of garlic, cloves peeled.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil.
- It’s 8 ounces of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 10 of grape or cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of each fresh chopped basil, parsley and green onions.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need of Salt and pepper where needed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
Burst sweet cherry tomatoes, roasted garlic and wine one pan pasta sauce. A flavorful pasta dinner in no time! Often, I like to roast whole roma tomatoes to make a flavorful and sweet fresh pasta sauce. But, with cherry tomatoes I don't even have to switch-on oven. • How To Roast Garlic.
Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta step by step
- Spray a ramekin with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400.
- Coat garlic cloves with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place garlic with oil in the prepared ramekin, place in the oven and roast until very tender about 35 to 40 minutes. Cool and cho[ garlic, reserving any oil with oy.
- In a skillet heat butter until melted, add garlic with oil and tomatoes and cook gently until tomatoes just begin to soften, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add cream, chicken stick lemon, zest, pepper flakes flakes, salt and pepper and heat.
- Add herbs and pasta and toss to coat.
- Add cheese and mix in, serve hot.
Now it's just time to boil the pasta, pick the fresh basil, and grate the salty cheese! The making of a good bowl of pasta is mostly instinct. The measurements need not be exact. Add olive oil, roasted tomatoes, even a squeeze of lemon as your taste dictates. Roasted Cherry Tomato Pasta is one of the first recipes I ever posted on this blog (and while the recipe remains the same, the photos needed some updating)!