Coconut chocolate pie. This German chocolate pecan pie combines the ingredients everyone loves in its classic cake cousin. This chocolate coconut pie is so creamy and delicious, I just can't get enough of it! It's rich and This pie is also completely nut free!
This Coconut Chocolate Pie is inspired by my favorite candy bar – an Almond Joy! It's a homemade pudding pie with a chocolate cookie crust that's so cool, creamy and decadent everyone will fight. Spread the coconut cream filling over the bottom of the crust. You can have Coconut chocolate pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut chocolate pie
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Walnut halves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Medjool dates, pitted (about 4).
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Medjool dates, pitted (about 6).
- Prepare 85 grams of Dark chocolate.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Top with toasted coconut and chocolate shavings if desired. Can't decide between pecan pie and chocolate pie recipes? No need to choose just one. Thankfully this Chocolate Coconut Cream pie recipe is fairly easy.
Coconut chocolate pie step by step
- To make the crust, in a food processor with an “S” blade, puree the walnuts, dates, cinnamon, and salt for about 20 seconds or until very fine. Transfer to a pie dish or two 10cm spring form tins. Rinse the food processor..
- Heat the coconut cream slightly in the microwave for 45 seconds..
- Add the coconut cream, dates, chocolate, coconut oil, and vanilla to the food processor and puree for 1 minute or until the filling is dark and completely smooth..
- Pour the filling over the crust and chill to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours. When ready to serve top with whipped coconut cream and enjoy..
The part that takes the longest is This chocolate coconut cream pie recipe has been enjoyed for Thanksgiving pies, Holiday desserts. How To Make Chocolate Mud Pie- Easy Chocolate Dessert Recipe – Curries And Stories With Neelam. The frozen Nutella chocolate mousse pie, the salted caramel peanut butter fudge chocolate pie, and the Sure, pecan pie is great on its own, but the addition of coconut and chocolate adds layers of. In this house we really love chocolate desserts. So this time round we went with one of my wife's favorites.