PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes ?. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles.
This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite! You can cook PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes ? using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes ?
- It’s of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Adobo.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Instant mashed potatoes.
The chicken is breaded, browned, then baked to perfection with sauce and cheese. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good.
PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes ? step by step
- Clean and cut the chicken into slices down the middle and then one more cut in half.
- You want to put 5 eggs add your seasoning in the egg to make it more effective (pepper salt adobo garlic powder) place the chicken inside the Parmesan and then dip in egg let drain and dip in bread crumbs.
- Cook chicken until is how you want it.
- Make your mashed potatoes with boil water and oil add (adobo salt pepper parsley).
Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs.