Sausage Queso Blanco Dip.
You can have Sausage Queso Blanco Dip using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Queso Blanco Dip
- You need 1 lb of pork sausage (I use Jimmy Dean Hot).
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can rotel diced tomatoes & green chilies original (I blend in food processor because I have a son that does not like the texture of tomatoes).
- You need 1 (32 oz) of Velveeta Queso Blanco, I use 3 quarters of the cheese. (You can use regular Velveet).
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
Sausage Queso Blanco Dip step by step
- Brown pork sausage and drain grease, set aside.
- In a medium size bowl cut up cheese, pour in rotel, and add milk..
- I put in microwave 3 minutes take out and stir. Place back in microwave 3 minutes or until cheese has all melted..
- Pour in sausage and stir mixture. Pick out your favorite chips and enjoy!!.