Spicy Fish Fry. #winterspecial #fish #spicy Thumbs up, and SUBSCRIBE if you love food and this video! Y O U T U B E CHANNEL. The fried fish from Bavani always had a battered coating.
Yummy Spicy Fish fry just for ya! Carrot, corn syrup, fish cakes, garlic, green chili pepper, green onion, hot pepper paste, onion, rice syrup, sesame oil, sesame seeds, vegetable oil, white sugar. Ideal to be served as an appetizer or snack, this Fish Fry is a must try! You can have Spicy Fish Fry using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Fish Fry
- It’s 5-6 pieces of fish – any medium to big fish suitable for frying ( I used black pomfret ).
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra hot red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish masala (use any fish masala you have).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cilantro leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare of few strands of curry leaves.
- It’s 3 tsp of Salt or as needed.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon/lime juice.
- Prepare 1-2 of pearl onions.
- Prepare of Vegetable/Cooking oil needed for frying.
Spicy Fish Fry in Andhra style is a delicious and easy to make appetizer recipe. Spicy Fried Fish – Enjoy a special recipe of Spicy Fried Fish that is made with simple ingredients. Sichuan Boiled Fish is a Famous Sichuan Water boiled dish with really hot and spicy taste. Follow the detailed recipe and video to make it at home.
Spicy Fish Fry instructions
- Take all the ingredients except fish and grind it in the mixer to form a think paste. Add some water if needed ..
- Marinate the fish with the spice paste and keep it for an hour or so if possible. You could freeze the marinated fish and use it as later as needed ..
- Fry (deep or shallow) the fish in any kind of vegetable oil. I used sunflower oil..
Yummy Masala fish fry is one of my favorite one. I am not a big fan of fish curries, but love fish fry. But this one will hit the spot. It is spicy and totally masalafied. Basically I was just itching for an excuse to make these Spicy Fish Tacos.