Chicken and spinach light pasta. This creamy chicken and spinach pasta dish takes no time at all and is absolutely delicious! This one-pot pasta dinner is simple, fresh, and healthy—what's not to love? Cooking the pasta right in the sauce saves time and.
Raise your hand if pasta is your go-to "forgot to make dinner" meal. Since you probably have some leftover chicken on hand too, or a fresh pack, make your meal a little more filling with these delish chicken pasta recipes. In this easy recipe, grilled chicken is combined with pasta and spinach. You can cook Chicken and spinach light pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and spinach light pasta
- Prepare of pasta.
- Prepare of spinach.
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of spices.
- It’s of olives.
Use pasta shells, macaroni, or similar pasta in this yummy chicken dish. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the spinach in the chicken broth, adding the spinach a little at a time as it wilts. Add baby spinach to saute pan. Top with parmesan cheese. *One variation of this dish is to add a tablespoon of chopped sun-dried tomatoes with the cream.
Chicken and spinach light pasta instructions
- Boil pasta as per directions.
- Cook the chicken in olive oil, add the salt and preferred spices then add the minced spinach and cook for 10-3 minutes..
- You could add garlic or basil. I used garlic powder, coriander powder and salt, black pepper.
- Mix the pasta in with the cooked mix for a few minutes and serve. Add the olives on the side if you want a sour kick to the dish.
- You may eliminate the olive oil and cook in a none stick pan..
I wanted a light sauce for pasta, so I cooked tomatoes with garlic, wine and olive oil. Spinach-Feta Chicken Penne Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Lighten up a classic Fettuccine Alfredo recipe with this easy pasta recipe! A great healthy recipe for busy weeknights with chicken and plenty of fresh spinach. Cajun Chicken Pasta is lightened up, made with chicken strips, bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms and scallions in a creamy light Cajun sauce.