Italian Sausage & Spinach Lasagne Rolls.
You can have Italian Sausage & Spinach Lasagne Rolls using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage & Spinach Lasagne Rolls
- Prepare 5 of Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 packages of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of Tomatoe paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 packages of Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 packages of Lasagna noodle.
- You need 1 dash of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt & pepper.
Italian Sausage & Spinach Lasagne Rolls step by step
- Heat pan add olive oil garlic & onion sauté 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Add tomatoes, sauce & paste simmer reduce heat and stir.
- In a large to medium size pan cook sausage and cut in half length wise remove and drain in the same pan cook spinach until wilted then squeeze dry.
- Cook noodles according to directions Pre heat oven 350-375 then in large bowl mix all three cheese spinach and salt & pepper & or other seasoning.
- Line the bottom of baking dish with sauce once noodle are cool enough to touch spread chesse mixture on pasta then roll sausage in pasta and place in the baking dish ruffled side up put a spoon full of sauce on top then sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover with foil don't forget to vent so cheese won't stick bake 30-45 minutes to cheese is melted.
- Serve with garlic bread & salad.