Creamy potato&chicken soup. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my household. One of my go-to soup recipes and a reader favorite!
The most flavorful creamy potato salad recipe! This potato salad is loaded with fresh cucumber and We sure love potatoes around here and we sure get creative! It's no wonder some of our most. You can cook Creamy potato&chicken soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy potato&chicken soup
- You need 2 of large potatoes.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of a chicken breast.
- You need of Thyme, salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of butter, 1 tbls of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh cream.
This Creamy Potato Soup with Bacon is the perfect winter soup. Made with simple ingredients, this soup is the definition of comfort food. Creamy Potato Soup – AMAZING simple comfort food made without cream-of-anything soups. Carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, bacon, butter, flour, milk.
Creamy potato&chicken soup step by step
- Chopp 2 large potatoes and an onion into a soup pot and add the chicken breast.
- Add 1 table spoon of butter, 1 tbls of oil 1 tea spoon of salt and pepper and thyme.
- Stir fry it for as long as possible (careful to not burn the onion) keep stirring on a low heat for at least 10mn or 15mn.
- Add over half a liter of water or chicken broth or vegetable broth (your choice).
- Let simmer on a low heat for 25mn until the vegies absorbs most of the broth.
- Remove from the stove and, remove the chicken breast,.
- Add your cheese of choice,(i used regular white cheese for toast) and a cup of fresh cream and mix till smooth.
- Cut the chicken breast in slices or in cubes and add it back to the soup, and serve!.
This simple potato soup is ultra creamy and comforting! With only a few ingredients this soup comes together quickly on the stovetop. Load it up with all your favorite toppings for the ultimate in comfort. Toss lightly to coat potato mixture. Carefully fold in the chopped eggs.