Sofie's veg fusion noodle. Ladle the noodles and chicken into the bowls. Slowly pour in some of the remaining broth until thickened. Rice noodles with beef, tendon, tripe, meatball, bean sprouts, basil leaves, onions and jalapenos, all veg.
For the dressing, mix together the sesame oil, orange juice, vinegar and soy sauce in a bowl. Up to date Asian Fusion Noodle House prices and menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid's meal and more. Find your favorite food and enjoy your meal. You can cook Sofie's veg fusion noodle using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sofie's veg fusion noodle
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- You need Half of carrot.
- It’s Handful of raisins.
- You need of Hot masala water (in which i have cooked my masala aloo before).
- You need 2 boxes of asian dry noodles.
- Prepare Half of eggplant.
- You need of Little oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs to make omelett.
Rice noodles with beef, tendon, tripe, meatball, bean sprouts, basil leaves, onions and jalapenos, all veg. On the side except scallions for garnish. Singapore Noodles Recipe with step by step pics. Veg Singapore Noodles or Singapore Mei Fun is one of the delicious variety of stir fried noodles that we So this noodle dish is slightly on the spicier side.
Sofie's veg fusion noodle instructions
- Cook the noodles in the hot masala water till tender. At same time fry the thinly sliced zucchini and eggplant and carrot with some salt on a little oil. Stir often but make it grilled.
- When pasta and veggies are both ready then tranfer the pasta to the veggies and fry a little. Then add the cooking water of the noodles and add the raisins. I also added the onion oil from the little pockets that came with the noodles.
- Mix well and serve with omelett stripes.
When making recipes where a lot of vegetables are used, you can use a food chopper or a food. Vegetable noodles is a very popular Chinese dish. This is a hit among the elders as well as kids. Noodles to Chinese cuisine is what rice is to Indian culinary. Throw in some healthy veggies, lean pork and what do you have?