Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, no-bake cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No-bake Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. No-bake Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have no-bake cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No-bake Cheesecake:
- Get of Crust.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of crushed graham cracker.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalter butter, melted.
- Make ready of Filling.
- Prepare 750 g of regular cream cheese, room temperature.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream 30-35% fat.
Steps to make No-bake Cheesecake:
- Line springform pan with parchment for easy removal. Combine the crust ingredients. Pressed into the bottom of the pan, making sure it is even and packed tightly. Set aside in the refrigerator..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and beat on high until smooth..
- Add cream and beat at low until fully combined, then beat at high until thick and fluffy. Adjust with sugar depending on your taste..
- Pour cream mixture on prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate to set, at least 6 hours but ideally over night..
- Once set, serve with sweetend whipped cream, berries, fruits, lemon curd or chocolates..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food no-bake cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!