Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem. Dhabewala Kheema as the name says is a mutton recipe made in Dhaba Style. Made with minced mutton, spices, butter it is flavorful mutton recipe that can be relished with pav. Do try this recipe at home and share your feedback with us.
This curry can be enjoyed with roti or any other Indian bread. When you have hard core non vegetarian tastebuds, it becomes a bit difficult to think of a variety of things to put on the You can use the same recipe for different types of meats (Chicken, Beef, Mutton) and it will still taste great. You can transform Kheema into cutlets. You can cook Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem
- Prepare Half of kg mince beef/mutton/chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced,1 tomato chopped.
- You need 3 of green chillies, 2 tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- It’s 3 of tbsn oil,1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsn chilli powder,1 tsp turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn salt,1 tsp coriander powder.
- It’s leaves of Few coriander.
Kheema is a traditional Indian dish that is often made with minced mutton (you can substitute for minced chicken, beef etc) and peas or potatoes. Now put the kheema and using the ladle keep mashing it to not let the mince stick together. Add about less than a quarter cup of water, salt, at this stage and let the kheema cook. This Indian masala kheema, or minced meat, can be made with any meat you prefer including lamb, chicken, pork, and beef.
Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem instructions
- Sorry no pictures…first heat oil,add the sliced onion then cumin,mix and saute till slightly brown then add the ginger garlic and chilli paste,mix now add mince beef/mutton mix well add salt mix and add the tomato, chillies with dry masala. Mix well.close the lid.dont add water.cook on the slow flame..till it cook and oil floats up.decorate with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha,chapati, bread enjoy?.
Kheema Pulao – Rice cooked with mutton or chicken mince with vegetables and spices. served in a bowl. selective focus. This beef mince curry is an Indian classic made with peas. Very similar to chili with minced meat and beans but here we use ground beef and frozen Beef mince – Ideally you can use any mincemeat. I have tried it with turkey, lamb, and chicken as well. They all taste delicious but my favorite is still the.