You can have Potato/Meat Hash using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato/Meat Hash
- You need 3 of large potatoes.
- You need 1 of whole kielbasa.
- You need 1 1/2 bag of medium shrimp.
- You need 1/2 bag of Tyson roasted chicken cubed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
- You need To taste of liquid smoke.
- Prepare To taste of garlic powder.
- You need To taste of black pepper.
- You need To taste of Sea salt.
- You need To taste of Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce.
- It’s To taste of dried garlic chunks.
- Prepare To taste of dried chives.
- You need 1 tablespoon of roasted garlic olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of Colby jack cheese.
Potato/Meat Hash step by step
- Chop potatoes to your liking, then kielbasa to your idea of bite size, halfway unthaw shrimp..
- Put your olive oil in a pan or wok, and drop in your cut potatoes. Put the heat on Hi-Medium..
- Combine shrimp, kielbasa, and chicken seasoning to taste with the above ingredients..
- Toss in bacon bits, and let everything cook. Then add in your colby jack cheese, and stir until everything is melted and well mixed..
- Serve to your liking..