Condensed Milk Cookies.
You can cook Condensed Milk Cookies using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Condensed Milk Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 cups of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Milk (for brushing).
Condensed Milk Cookies step by step
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, butter, vanilla extract and condensed milk and knead into soft dough..
- Wrap it into a cling wrap and place it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- Roll out the dough to about 3mm and cut out the desired cookie shapes..
- Brush the cookies with milk and add any decorative items like sprinkles or chocolate chips(optional).
- Place it in a tray lined with parchment paper and bake for about 10 minutes.
- (OPTIONAL) 1.brush fully baked cookies with sugar syrup. OR 2. Sprinkle powdered sugar over the fully baked cookies..
- And there you have your delicious cookies and well put to use condensed milk too😉😉.