Easy Roasted Asparagus. Roasted asparagus in the oven is one of the easiest way to prepare asparagus. Just coat the asparagus with a little olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and maybe a little minced garlic, and. If you overcrowd the pan, you risk steaming the asparagus, which would prohibit char.
Tender asparagus spears caramelized in the oven. Top with garlic, parmesan or lemon! Watch how to make perfectly roasted asparagus in this short recipe video! You can cook Easy Roasted Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Roasted Asparagus
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 dash of sea or kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of of concentrated lemon juice or lemon zest.
- You need 1 pinch of parmesean cheese.
Change up the flavors by choosing your favorite garnishes. Delicious roasted asparagus with the perfect easy seasoning blend and grated parmesan cheese. Add a little crunch to your roasted asparagus with Panko. This Easy Roasted Asparagus Recipe is a simple side dish that's perfect for those quick school night meals.
Easy Roasted Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Combine olive oil, asparagus, salt and pepper in bowl and mix well.
- Place in a baking sheet and place in oven 10-12 minutes.
- When taken out of oven dash with lemon juice or zest and parmesean cheese and serve.
- This is such a great way to introduce asparagus to your family, its great, delicious and very healthy. You will keep making it over and over again.
Roasting asparagus is super easy, and the high heat intensifies the lovely grassy flavor of this spring favorite. How to roast asparagus in the oven, fast and easy recipe with delicious results. My favorite way to prepare asparagus is oven roasting. This method is so simple and so delicious! Easy healthy asparagus recipe that's roasted in the oven.