Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars. These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are made with just five ingredients! This delicious dessert recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Chocolate chip cream cheese bars of course!
The cheesecake layer combined with the chocolate chip cookie dough. Me and cookie bars are like THIS *crossing fingers* Baby I love a good brownie/bar cookie recipe!! Matter of fact, you guys are probably gonna get tired of bar cookie recipes this summer because I Today though I want to share with you this fab recipe for chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars!! You can cook Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars
- It’s of Crust:.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of softened Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of softened Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
These chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect addition to your next family gathering or dinner party with friends. Starting with Pillsbury™ refrigerated cookie dough, this creamy cheesecake filling is spread onto a chocolate chip cookie crust for a dessert that has the best of both worlds. The cheesecake for these chocolate chip cookie bars is very simple to make and very rich and creamy (as cheesecake always should be). As with all of my cheesecake recipes, this one uses a small amount of sour cream to really bring out the full flavor in these bars.
Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9×9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt for crust..
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla and whip to incorporate. Add flour mixture and mix until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form an even layer. Combine filling ingredients and beat until blended..
- Spread filling over the cookie dough layer and level..
- Crumble remaining crust dough over the filling layer. Bake for 40 minutes, or until cheesecake is set and cookie dough has browned. Allow to cool completely and chill before slicing..
Thirdly, put one of these cookie cheesecake bars in your mouth asap. These Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars combine multiple desserts into one bite! You have a crumbly pecan crust on the bottom, creamy cheesecake in the You want ALL the options! These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars are for my fellow indecisive souls, because you get to have. Delicious chocolate chip cookies, in bar form, with a cheesecake filling.