Homemade mince lasagne.
You can have Homemade mince lasagne using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade mince lasagne
- It’s 500 g of macaroni.
- Prepare 300 g of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 packets of cheese sauce.
- It’s Pinch of aromat.
- You need of For mince.
- Prepare 1 kg of lean beef mince.
- It’s 1 of onion(peeled and chopped).
- Prepare 1 of red onion(chopped).
- You need 1 of green pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of red pepper (chopped).
- You need 1 of yellow pepper(chopped).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of six gun grilled spice.
- Prepare 1 of knorrox cube.
- It’s 1 packet of minestrone powdered soup to thicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
Homemade mince lasagne instructions
- In a pot boil water and pour macaroni add a little oil, to prevent sticking and cook until soft then drain water and add a pinch of aromat and dress with cheese sauce and put aside.
- In another pot, heat oil and fry onions and peppers then add mince and stir,add spices stir well and leave to cook a bit then thicken with the soup.
- Heat oven to 150 degrees C then grease oven pan with a bit of oil then pour macaroni as a first layer then second layer is the cooked mince then the last layer is the grated cheese and cook just for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove from the oven then you can cut and serve.