Garlic butter baked pork chop. Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are juicy, tender, and super-flavourful thanks to the amazing butter sauce. The garlic butter on these Pork Chops from Delish.com make this one heavenly dinner. Typically, bone-in pork chops are thicker than those with the bone removed.
Pork chops – I cooked four thick-cut rib chops. You can technically use any cut that you prefer, however, I recommend becoming familiar with their differences and adjusting the recipe as needed to avoid overcooking. I love all kinds of pork chops such as baked pork chops and Instant Pot pork chops. You can have Garlic butter baked pork chop using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter baked pork chop
- It’s 1 package of pork chop bone in.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic diced.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of thyme.
I used bone in pork chops for this garlic butter pork chops recipe. You can also use boneless but the bone adds so much extra flavors. How to make honey garlic baked pork chops. We start with making the honey garlic sauce, first, by combining honey, soy sauce One of my favorite pork chop recipes!
Garlic butter baked pork chop instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your pork chops.
- Get a fry pan screaming hot with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. fry/brown both sides of pork chops approximately 2 minutes each side..
- In another pan mix, and heat your butter, garlic, and thyme..
- After pork chops are browned, cover chops with garlic butter sauce and put chops in oven for approximately 12 minutes, check Internal tempura to be 145..
- This up is really screwing up it needs some work. In the ingredients section that is 4 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of thyme.
Incredibly tender & super juicy pork chops coated in a sticky honey garlic sauce and baked to a delicious perfection. These oven baked pork chops feature layers upon layers of flavor that make them especially tasty. They are first quickly browned over a fairly high heat An aromatic dry rub is applied to give the pork chops their amazing flavor. Garlic Butter and Mushrooms Baked Pork Chop Recipe. Pork chops are a family favorite dinner recipe.