Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles. This Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles Recipe is perfect for a weekight. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. In a small bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce and set aside.
Add this recipe to your recipe box on tastefullysimple.com. You might recall me sharing a ramen recipe not too long ago, ya? Also, there's shrimp in this soup! You can have Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles
- Prepare 1 lb of Udon Noodles.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sriracha.
- It’s 1 of Lime Juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of Low-Sodium Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Sesame or Canola Oil.
- It’s 1 lb. of Medium Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined.
- You need 2 of Bell Peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Cucumber, Thinly Sliced.
Shrimp flavored ramen was always my favorite growing up (and yes, I'm talking about the pink packaged stuff they sell. This Sriracha Shrimp Ramen recipe is featured in the Noodle Soup feed along with many more. This Sriracha shrimp recipe features shrimp and green onions in a thick and spicy, sweet and savory sauce. Sriracha is such a well-loved condiment, it has spawned a boatload of merchandise from tees to hoodies, to bags to bumper stickers, and even lip balm (ouch!).
Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles step by step
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot..
- In a small bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce and set aside..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Cook shrimp until pink, about 3 minutes, then transfer to a plate. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cook peppers, cucumber, and green onions until tender, 5 to 6 minutes, then add shrimp, cooked noodles, and sauce and stir until coated..
These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos are easy to make, have a little kick and are so fun for summer! They incorporate all my favorite elements of a good taco – a little slaw, shrimp, chunky guacamole and some sriracha sauce. This post is sponsored by Sutter Home for their #SweetOnSpice. This Sriracha shrimp scampi made with fresh seafood and zesty spices is the perfect appetizer or dinner time meal! This sriracha shrimp scampi is a zesty twist on a classic!