My microwave lasagne. Remove from the microwave carefully, the container will be hot! This will definitely go in my favorite recipie collection. This lasagna recipe works like magic!
You can customize the ingredients and enjoy an entire meal in a little mug with little fuss! Today at work l microwave my lunch. on the menu today is Weight Watchers Beef Lasagne. We had lasagne yesterday and there's a bit left over. it's been covered in the fridge. You can cook My microwave lasagne using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My microwave lasagne
- Prepare 500 g of beef mince.
- It’s 2 tbs of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rajah curry powder.
- Prepare 1 cube of beef stock.
- You need 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- Prepare 2 tbs of hearty beef powdered soup.
- You need 6 slices of Parmalat cheese.
- Prepare of Leftover cooked macaroni.
- Prepare 1 of grated tomato.
My family are all out and I fancy some, but can I put it in the microwave to reheat it? What if you could cut that time in half? Cook and stir ground beef in large. Dip lasagne noodles in hot water then place a layer of lasagne noodles on top.
My microwave lasagne step by step
- Pour oil in a pot then chop onion then fry the onion and stir the add spices and cube then add mince stir close the pot and let it cook..
- Stir again the pot and pour your grated tomato then close the pot and pour your soup to make it tasty and gravy like..
- Take that leftover macaroni and place it in the bowl and add the mince and take the cheese and place them in and switch the microwave on for 5 minutes then serve my kids will enjoy my own lasagne.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water. Meanwhile, combine Ricotta cheese, egg and pepper. This is my family's favorite lasagna. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Download Microwave lasagne stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.