Baked Omelette. Loaded Baked Omelet Muffins are perfect to make ahead for the week! These egg muffins are inspired by my recent vacation to Beaches in Ochos Rios Jamaica. Every morning I would get an omelet with.
The recipe scales easily, and you can use your favorite toppings in your. Easy Baked Omelette Recipe and Tutorial. Pour the eggs over the veggie mixture. You can cook Baked Omelette using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Omelette
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 can (127 mL) of green chilies.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon (optional).
Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the omelette is just set and lightly golden brown on top. A French omelette is a classic and versatile breakfast favorite. Enjoy this French omelette recipe in five minutes or less with the Incredible Egg. We love this omelette with toasted English muffins and jam.
Baked Omelette instructions
- Mix dry ingredients..
- Beat eggs and slowly stir in dry ingredients..
- Stir in cottage cheese, chilies, and grated Monterey Jack cheese..
- If adding melted butter (not necessary), add now..
- If adding bacon, add just before stirring and pouring into greased pie plate..
- Bake at 400⁰ for 15 min. Reduce heat to 350⁰ and continue baking for another 30 min. Insert toothpick in center and continue baking until toothpick comes out clean..
- Can also be done as egg bites in cupcake pan. Around 22 min. in a 350⁰ oven. Rotate once halfway..
Baked Omelette is a healthier version of the conventional pan-fried omelette. This Continental breakfast recipe includes wholesome ingredients like lycopene enriched red tomatoes, energy. This is "Baked omelette" by allrecipes uk on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. A baked vegetable omelette made to an italian recipe. For more italian food ideas visit www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes.