Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid. Carefully season the sugar snap juice with yuzu kosho, salt, and lemon juice to taste. Sous vide infused apple pie bourbon is one of my all time favorite recipes. with Sugar Snap Peas. The squid is tender and juicy while the sugar snap peas are sweet, crunchy, and tasty.
This sugar snap peas recipe is my go-to side dish recipe when I don't have a lot of time for preparing a healthy side dish. Sugar snap peas are sweet, crisp, and nutritious. The name "sugar snap peas" may sound like a sugary treat, but these plump peapods are actually a non-starchy vegetable. You can cook Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid
- You need 1 of plastic peas.
- It’s 1 pcs of squid.
- Prepare of Ginger, shallots, garlic.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Cooking wine.
- It’s 1 of little flour to thicken sauce.
My sugar snap pea just about to pick , it's been almost two months. So let's me show you how we're usually cook it with. #sugarsnappea. Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Spread sugar snap peas in a single layer on a medium baking sheet, and brush with olive oil.
Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid instructions
- Wash peas and remove both ends. Wash and cut squid diagonally..
- Heat wok and add oil, stir fry ginger shallots and garlic. Then add peas, add water oyster sauce then cover and simmer. When half done add in squid mix it and sprinkle cooking wine. Taste and season then serve.
Sprinkle with shallots, thyme, and kosher salt. If you like shallots and sugar snap peas you're going to love this easy and delicious recipe! Sauteed sugar snap peas with soy sauce and sesame oil is a simple, easy and very tasty side dish. A nice variation on eating them raw! These sugar snap peas are so delicious.