Shepherds Pie low carb.
You can have Shepherds Pie low carb using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherds Pie low carb
- You need of pie.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of lamb.
- It’s 2 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/3 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of summer savory.
- You need 7 of lamb stock or beef stock.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter softened.
- You need of mashed cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of large heads of cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pints of water.
Shepherds Pie low carb instructions
- Preheat oven 275° Fahrenheit.
- Chop the lamb into bite sized pieces..
- Slice the carrots, and mushrooms. Chop the onions. Mix everything for the pie together. Put into 9×13 baking pan. Bake 2 hours. Stir well..
- Boil steam the cauliflower. Drain all the liquids when it gets fork tender..
- Mix the salt, cream, and cauliflower. Whip them till creamy don't make the cauliflower too runny but should be firm. Let cool..
- Spread cauliflower over the lamb mixture. Turn heat up to 425° Fahrenheit. Make grooves in cauliflower and bake 30 minutes..
- Let sit 10 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!.