Sun Dried Tomato Pasta.
You can cook Sun Dried Tomato Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1 lb. of your favorite pasta. Fusilli pasta always looks pretty!.
- It’s 10 oz. of jar of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh spinach (2 handfuls).
- Prepare Cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes,.
- You need Cup of grated Locatelli cheese.
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta instructions
- Prepare pasta to al dente, 8-10 minutes..
- While pasta is cooking, blend sun dried tomatoes, including the oil, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes, in a food processor, until it’s well blended and has a pasty texture..
- Drain pasta, reserving one cup of pasta water..
- Add pasta back into the pot over medium heat, along with the reserved cup of water, tomato mixture and spinach..
- Stir over medium heat until spinach begins to wilt..
- Add the Locatelli and top with more fresh basil..
- Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! ??.