Spinach Jack Cheese And Andouille Sausage Omelette.
You can have Spinach Jack Cheese And Andouille Sausage Omelette using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Jack Cheese And Andouille Sausage Omelette
- You need 3 of large Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Jack Cheese.
- It’s 1 as needed of Andouille sausage link.
- You need 1 as needed of Fresh Spinach Leaves.
- You need 1 as needed of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 as needed of Salt and pepper.
Spinach Jack Cheese And Andouille Sausage Omelette instructions
- Start off by cutting sausage link in half and chop up into small pieces. Other half can be used for a side meat. Cook all meat (pieces and other half) until brown.
- Cooked sausage for a few minutes until browned.
- Scramble 3 eggs add salt pepper for taste and SOME of the shredded cheese.
- Pour eggs onto skillet and let cook for 1.5 minutes. Then add cooked sausage pieces..
- Add ripped spinach leaves Add the rest of the cheese (Save more cheese to add on top of omelette)<optional.
- Flip egg Half way covering other part of egg(hope you understand) Flip entire egg to cook other side for 1.5 mins.
- Enjoy. I hope I explained that well enough :).