Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven. Sweet and Sour Rib (Tang Cu Pai Gu)is a quite popular dish in China. However, mostly people will eat it in restaurant rather than at home since restaurant version is quite The popularity is not only due to its delicious taste but also its beautiful color. For restaurant style sweet and sour ribs, spare ribs are.
It originated in Wuxi City of Jiangsu Province and has been popular in Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Sichuan provinces. The recipe below shows the regular cooking method of the. Sweet and sour ribs (糖醋小排, tang cu xiao pai) is a famous Shanghai dish that is intended as an appetizer and served cold. You can have Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ribs◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1-3/4 pounds of boneless rib meat.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆sauce◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 18 ounces of apricot preserves.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ vegetables◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 24 ounces of broccoli and cauliflower.
- You need to taste of salt.
Transfer the ribs to a colander to drain. Scoop ginger, green onion, star anise, and chili pepper from the broth and discard. You can save the broth and use it to make soup. Dual-probe wireless meat thermometer: which I also own and love because it can be used inside of a hot oven (especially helpful for baking pork, salmon (The steaks will continue to cook a bit more once they are removed from the oven.) Doneness temperatures, measured in the thickest part of the steak.
Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter.
- Add apricot preserves and blend it in.
- Add ketchup and blend it in.
- In a baking pan add the pork and salt the pork. Add broccoli and cauliflower and salt..
- Pour the sauce on top of the pork. Bake in oven 40 minutes..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This is a traditional Chinese dish, and it is very popular in China. My this recipe is simple and the taste is rich, sweet, sour, and delicious! Crockpot Sweet and Sour Pomegranate Short Ribs with Creamy Mascarpone. I boiled the ribs prior to putting in the oven. Fall off the bone goodness! chinese appetizers pork onion soy sauce ketchup contains-white-meat nut-free contains-gluten contains-red-meat shellfish-free dairy-free Edit.