Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette. Making this mushroom bacon is as easy as it gets. Slice the mushrooms, toss them with olive oil and salt, and bake until crispy. The key to their slightly The mushroom bacon is done when it feels like it's getting dry and toasted on both sides.
Top with the mushroom-onion mixture, add cubed smoked turkey, and pour the egg mixture on top. Smoking a turkey for Thanksgiving using my brining techniques and recipes and my bacon butter under the skin will be sure to make your In this recipe, I show you how to stuff bacon butter under the skin of the turkey before smoking it to moisturize that breast meat and make it super flavorful. These stuffed mushrooms are stuffed with a mix of cheeses, bacon and onion and are baked to perfection. You can cook Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- You need 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms fresh or canned.
- You need 2 slices of smoked turkey deli meat – diced.
- It’s of Small sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Small sprinkle cup shredded Colby jack cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and dried parsley.
If you ask me, a good burger needs mushrooms on top, but they tend to slide around and fall off. I decided to put mushrooms right into the patties—problem solved! —Melissa Obernesser, Utica, New York. Place the Turkey breast on a wire rack and carefully center the bacon weave over the top. The parchment paper makes this task easy; just peel it Tuck the bacon edges under the breast as tight as possible to help keep the breast shape.
Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette step by step
- Lightly oil or butter skillet on medium low heat.
- Whisk eggs, dry spices and milk or cream in a bowl. Pour in pan. Cut cooked bacon strips in half and dice 3 of the halves..
- Cook about 4 minutes or until edges start looking dry then sprinkle all your toppings except the Colby jack cheese And a few of the diced bacon bits onto one half of the omelette and continue cooking 2 more minutes..
- Using a spatula fold the half of the omelette without toppings on top of the half that’s filled. Place lid on skillet and cook another 2-4 minutes to ensure inside is fully cooked and hot. Garnish with pepper and parsley and a little salt. serve with the remainder of the half bacon strips, a sausage patty or toast..
To smoke the breast you'll need a grill or smoker set up for. When I was in university, I created this flavorful penne pasta recipe using my favorite ingredients: smoked bacon, button mushrooms and garlic. It became a hit with my family, friends and even special guests at home. It's a wonderful recipe because it's easy, convenient and yummy to boot! Sharing a recipe for Turkey, Mushroom and Bacon Puff Pastry Pockets.