Fried Eggplant Mozzarella. My Honey loves eggplant so this variation should be good! Baked Orzo with Eggplant and MozzarellaSmitten Kitchen. Layers of eggplant slices, mozzarella and tomato sauce are baked to golden topped perfection.
Oven-Baked Eggplant with Mozzarella and Fresh Herbs. Traditionally eggplant parmesan is breaded eggplant that is fried them topped with sauce and cheese before baking. I made this lighter low-carb version by roasting the eggplant in the oven instead and. You can have Fried Eggplant Mozzarella using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant Mozzarella
- You need 3 large of Ripe eggplants.
- Prepare 3 cup of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of Jar your choice spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 of oil for frying.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
In a twist on Pasta Alla Norma, penne is topped with eggplant, mozzarella, basil, and a light tomato sauce. The layers of fried eggplant, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan baked together with a simple tomato sauce just tastes like heaven. I've been making this recipe for years now and I seriously never get. Serve eggplant with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil stacked.
Fried Eggplant Mozzarella step by step
- Cut off ends and peel the eggplant. Cut into half to one inch slices. You have to do this kind of quick because it tends to Brown after cutting..
- Soak the eggplant in regular salt water for 15-20 minutes. When done, remove from water and dry as best you can..
- Prepare the egg and breadcrumbs for a dredge..
- Warm the oil over medium high heat..
- Dredge the eggplant in the egg first and then the bread crumbs . The eggplant cooks rather quickly so it should take only 2-3 limited on each side!.
- While the eggplant is cooking, place spaghetti sauce in a day's pan and warm..
- When all is finished cooking, serve topped with sauce and cheese! Enjoy!.
Crispy fried eggplant is layered on a ciabatta roll with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, marinara sauce, and fresh basil. I get the convenience of a simple PB&J, but I LOVE the more elaborate. Classic eggplant Parmesan with layers of globe eggplant, mozzarella, Parmesan, and basil. Place fried eggplant on paper towels to drain any excess oil. Mozzarella and basil make this eggplant pasta memorable.