Avacado Spinach Fettuccine.
You can have Avacado Spinach Fettuccine using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avacado Spinach Fettuccine
- Prepare 1 box of pasta (I used fettuccine noodles, any will work fine).
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 of ripe avacado.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock (can use beef or veggie instead).
- Prepare 1 squeeze of fresh lemon.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
Avacado Spinach Fettuccine instructions
- Cook pasta per directions, as you would with any other pasta dish. Add extra virgin olive oil to the water as well..
- Combine all other ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth..
- Combine noodles with sauce. Should be eaten in the first day as avocado turns brown rather quick..
- Side note- it's VERY delicious with cheese ontop. I used mozzarella. ENJOY ❤️.